Translate

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Nothing to report - Rest Day

Well, I don't have much to report. But I do have to agree with another blogger's problem with food odor adversions. My husband made a Hungry Man TV dinner and my stomach is just turning as I am typing. UGH!! It's worse because I have be asleep in 45 minutes or so since I have been up at 7 a.m. for class. Double UGH! Today was a rest day and I slept in to enjoy it. My kids and I watched the Twins KICK BUTT today on TV. It was TOO hot to be outside and keep them occupied. (BTW, thank you Cubs fans for having your team beat the White Sox for us. We need it!) I would send them to the pool, but they had swimming lessons today. We cook hamburgers on the George Foreman with fresh-cut (and very sweet too!) watermelon. YUMMM! I already have Tuesday planned as my running day - because it's the coolest day temperature-wise - all week. Tommorow will be cross-training day on the elliptical machine and trying to do some LIGHT upper body weights because of my shoulder. Nothing too crazy for me. My shoulder is starting to feel good now...THANK GOD! I would like to get my arms in shape. I want to go down only one more 1% of body fat (see Saturday's 1st post) I can improve my muscle strength (and look good too!) Time to head for a shower before going to bed.

3 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Hope you had a good rest day! It's been hot here, too...I've had to get out of the house by 8 or 8:30am to beat the heat on my runs.

Laurie said...

Thanks for all of your comments! I like your new design, especially the header.

Ryan said...

Cool blog template. Need to figure out how to that!

Good luck on your July 4th run.