Translate

Friday, July 07, 2006

2nd day of rest

Well, I am enjoying my 2nd day of rest. It's a little sore at time, but I am able to deal with it. I decided to use the day to get my neglected hair done at the Aveda Institute. They do such a great job and all cosmotology students too. It's been awhile since I had my red hair re-done and has been looking very faded (and my roots are showing too - PLEASE don't tell!) The process was in 3 steps - put temp color to get rid of the extreme blond highlights, put the all-over color in, and then finally the foil highlights in. It took over 4 hours of sitting in the chair to get it done. It was well worth it. The picture to the left is the finish product. I see that the RBF updates FINALLY come back on and have a lot of reading to do. Tommorow will attempt to run again early in the AM or even just do cross-training, if I have to. Later!

7 comments:

Anne said...

Looks like the students did a nice job -- and no doubt for a lot less than the salons, right? Hope you enjoyed the 'good hair day,' especially after that gruesome appt. with the chiropractor yesterday.

jeanne said...

hair looks great! I just did the job myself, and ut-oh, too dark! I got a lot of comments at work. like, wow, you're hair sure got DARK! ha!!! good thing hair grows, huh!

SRR said...

Ahhh...Don't ya just love the salon? Good for you...a pamper day!

Laurie said...

Your hair looks great!

Taunya said...

I love having red hair. I wish they would find a way for it not to fade. I guess you can't have EVERYTHING.

JamieW said...

Love the hair! Makes me want to go for a little pampering (although right now I would opt for a pedi).

JamieW said...

Love the hair! I want to go for a little pedi pampering now :)