Translate

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Workout good.....before trouble hits.

Well, I had my usual work-out day - 45 minutes on the elipitical machine and 35 minutes with the weights (upper body). I wish I would have held off on the weights a bit until I talked to my husband, who was sleeping at the time. Unfortuately, he found out at work (He works 3rd shift - FYI!) that he may be passed over for another promotion. UGHHH! We do not know for sure, but have a feeling it may be happening again. He has tried at least four other times to work his way out of the rutt he's in. He has a college degree, has a supervisory experience from a previous assignments, and a very hard worker. But what gives?? After I talk to him, I start to tear up and cry. I feel so bad for him. I wish that there was something that I could do for him, but all I can do is support and love him. Unfortuately, this lawsuit has hurt a little bit more than we conceived to happen. His employer does not seem to care either way. They don't seem to understand the word - RETAILIATION. It hurts us now, but it will hurt THEM more later...in court, of course. Thank GOD I work out 4 to 5 days a week. The stress would just kill me...literately. The exercise helps me stay in shape and look good. Enough of the whining for now. I feel better now.

No comments: