Translate

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Shoulder Pain: Day 3

Well, I did not sleep so great last night. I tossed and turned Plus I had to wake up early this AM for a hair appointment that was set-up on the wrong day. UGH! I ended up going home after driving in backed-up traffic at 9:20 a.m. When I got home, I was SO tired and drowsy (thank GOD the appointment was screwed up!) that I hit the bed and fell right to sleep for more 2 hours. When I woke up, I felt a little refreshed, but still drowsy. Double UGH! I made myself some lunch and sat by the computer to check e-mails while I ate it. I received an e-mail from my friend, Frank, who was chosen on Monday to be mentor for Team in Training and will be going to Phoenix with me in January. My mood perked up after reading it. I took the day off from any work-outs. I did not have any time after I woke up from the extra 2 hours of sleep because I had to head to work. I already told my husband that I plan to run after my appointment tomorrow because I will be near my favorite running spot. He was okay with that. Before heading to work, I put the TENS machine on for 15 minutes along with some Biofreeze. The Advil seems to keep the inflammation down for a while. Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

Carissa said...

I'm so sorry you're in such pain. Yuck. Keep your courage up--you'll get through this.