Translate

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I have been tagged...

A) Four Jobs I've Had in My Life: Public Safety Officer Customer Service Representative Telemarketer (Yes..those people, but it was a job.) Pharmacy Technician B) Four Movies I watch over and over: Singles Love Actually Looney Tune Cartoons Find Nemo C) Four Places I have lived: Colorado Springs, CO Anoka, MN Shoreview, MN Roseville, MN D) 4 TV Shows I love to watch: COPS Law and Order Crossing Jordan Law and Order: SVU E) 4 Places I have been on vacation: Chicago Puerta Plata, Dominican Republic Orlando, FL Phoenix, AZ F) 4 Websites I visit daily: mySpace.com Facebook.com GCU website (school) Blogger G) 4 of my favorite foods: Chocolate Chocolate Milk Steak Grilled Salmon H) 4 places I'd rather be right now: Paradise Out running Camping in the BWCA Shopping I) 4 Favorite Bands/Singers: Rick Astley B-52's Billy Joel Wings J) 4 Bloggers I am Tagging:anyone in RBF who is reading this. Yup...that probably means you. Now, hop to it.

No comments: