Translate

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I gave in....

...And ordered from Buca (a little Italian restaurant around the corner from where I work). I was SO hungry from my 1st run on the treadmill. I order a kid's size portion of chicken Parmesan that came with a spaghetti marinara and a slice of their AWESOME bread. Yummmm!! I was craving carbs out of the ying yang. Speaking of my run, I ran 3 miles on the treadmill today for the 1st time in 3 months (before my foot injury). I completed it under 42 minutes. I know it's slower than my last 5K, but it's the treadmill. I wanted to get outside but I woke up to thunder and lightning this morning. Oh POOH! We had some AM storms and then afternoon storms dumping a lot of rain in 45 minutes. I felt good afterwards 'cept for the need to go to the bathroom right afterwards and then again when I returned home from the health club. Fluids have a not-so-fun way of going through you. UGH!! Then I had to sit at my desk at work and finish my last homework assignment for the week. I went over it repeatedly. All I want to do is do this assignment right. The textbook does not explain some of the requirement for the assignment that well. There's a lot of reading between the lines. I e-mailed the instructor and asked for some help. I am too much of a perfectionist because I do not slack off on my schoolwork. I work hard. Thank GOD for running to keep me sane. Before I end my blog, I just saw the score for the 2nd of three Twins-Cubs games this weekend. I will keep this very short. I am SORRY! That's all I can say.

No comments: